ALLVIEW – All the partners together for the 4th Consortium meeting
On the 14th and 15th March the consortium of ALLVIEW – Alliance of Centres of Vocational Excellence in the Furniture and Wood Sector (project number: 621192-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA3-VET-COVE) project took place online after the one hel in Yecla by the coordinator of the project.
ALLVIEW is a project implemented under the Erasmus+ programme KA3 – Support for policy reform. The project is carried out thanks to the cooperation of 24 partners from different European countries, backgrounds, and expertise.
Allview project focuses the attention on the role that centers of professional excellence have in EU VET policy, a topic which today is becoming of particular importance. In particular the project focuses on VET centers of excellence in 2 specific sectors, namely: furniture and wood. Within these two sectors, EU VET schools seek to implement effective laboratory activities for the training of their students through the use of “traditional methods” of wood and furniture manufacturing.
During the 2 days meeting each partner presented the status of art of all WP and deliverables. The project is ongoing well even COVID-19 makes partner implementation more difficult in reaching some goals and respecting the real deadline.
In the 2 days has been put the attention on:
- the Platform that has been developed during the last months. ALLVIEW platform will improve the Service oriented Architecture of current tools with similar goals thanks to its three dimensions/user profiles in a single system. it will be the first platform based on Wood and Furniture sectors.
- the development of new curricula and learning outcomes in the following topics: Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Ambient Assisted Living and Corporate Social Responsibility. Partners are involved in searching existing curricula based on different innovative topics in the wood and furniture sectors and in developing new ones understanding the needs of the different target group in the current panorama.
- the new tools and teaching methodologies using AR/VR and 3D printing. In this case some expert in 3D printing and Virtual, Augmented and Mixed reality are developing a set of exercises that will allow to understand technical aspect in a better way.
- the collection of polices and good practices related to the Corporate and Social responsibility on the W&F sectors both from the enterprises point of view and policy maker one. Partners already developed a report that is a collection of regional, national and European policy on CSR. Now they are analyzing some good practices that could be used as example for stakeholder.
- the European mobilities. Teachers and students from all Europe will be involved in some training mobilities that will allow them to discover the different materials and training activities developed based on their needs and the good practice in both the 2 sectors W&F in the different countries.
- the Blueprint (governance) strategy in the field of Furniture and Wood Sector.
During the meeting also a representative of ENE & Centers of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) team took place in it explaining which are the goal of CoVEs, that in the world there are not so many and which are the new perspective in order to be competitive.
The meeting also had a part inherent to Management, quality assurance and dissemination activities.
Partner will meet again on the 9th and 10th May in Amsterdam, this time in presence.