A Hub of Passion, Innovation, and Impact
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you have a strong desire to work with a diverse and talented team, committed to driving social and economic change? Look no further – CEIPES, is the perfect place for you! We are on a mission to create a brighter future, and we are always on the lookout for dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
At CEIPES we focus on promoting education and sustainable development through a wide range of innovative projects and initiatives. With a strong emphasis on collaboration and cooperation, our international team works tirelessly to empower individuals and communities around the world, fostering a spirit of unity and progress.
Only applications made by filling in the google forms will be accepted. To request information about human resources, write to email@example.com
European Project Management
- Coordinating and implementing activities under funded projects, scheduling and managing tasks assigned to CEIPES within consortia
- Designing and writing new projects for its work unit
- Autonomously ensuring the quality of the projects under management
- Managing the incoming and outgoing budget
- Organising and managing dissemination events to share project results (workshops, conferences)
- Coordinating project partners
- Training, supporting and mentoring colleagues where needed
- Bachelor's degree in disciplines related to the fields of application of CEIPES and the unit of reference (Innovation, Sustainability, Human Rights, Arts and Culture, Psychology, Sports Disciplines, etc.).
- Ability to develop and write a project, or a desk research, in English
- Interest and motivation to work in the social, research, development and education sector
- Excellent organisational skills and strong autonomy in work, a digital mindset and good problem-solving skills, continuous improvement orientation, forward-looking vision
- Previous experience in European design, either in writing or implementation or related areas
- Communicate the values and activities of the organization and its identity to users.
- Developing and implementing a communication strategy that promotes the visibility of the association and the projects developed.
- Support the team in creating engaging content, including posts, images and videos, for the Association's social media channels.
- Contribute to the growth of the local and international network through initiatives and events.
- Monitor communication results, bring continuous improvement including through the introduction of innovative tools.
- Manage the planning and execution of social media advertising campaigns.
- Manage the Association's online presence through user interaction, response management and active engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in communication science or related field.
- Experience in communication and social media management.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, digital trends and analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create engaging content.
- Knowledge of English language level B1.
- Creativity in coming up with new ideas and approaches to promote the association through social media.
- Strategic vision.
- Knowledge of social media management and analytics tools.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Financial, Logistic and Administration Team
- General and analytical accounting management.
- Project reporting.
- Supporting the activities of the Logistics and Administration office.
- First note recording.
- Balancing of accounts.
- Reconciliation of expenses and invoices.
- Support for administrative control of project documentation.
- Support budgeting and management control activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Experience, even brief, as an Accountant or in a similar accounting role.
- Knowledge of elements of financial statements and general and analytical accounting.
- Knowledge of active and passive invoicing and VAT settlement.
- Ability to use at least one accounting software.
- Good knowledge of Office package and major collaboration suites.
- Knowledge of English language level B1.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Spirit of initiative.
- Learning orientation.
The HR Specialist/Generalist supports the HR department in developing and implementing the Association's human capital management policies and strategies, manages the personnel recruitment and selection process and deals with the management of employment contracts. Lastly, the figure will actively supports all department activities.
- Manage the personnel recruitment and selection process in accordance with the directives of the Department Manager
- Interfacing with the internal functions and with the labor consultant in personnel administration
- Manage contracts and the activation of agreements and internships
- Support the orientation of new resources
- Support the department in the design and development of HR Department initiatives and projects
- Support the team in resource skills assessment processes
- Support the team in training processes
- Develop staff engagement
- Develop Employer Branding
- Degree in Law, preferred, or Business Administration/Psychology of Work and/or Masters in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Human Resources sector, in a specific area or in the general management of HR processes (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken (mandatory)
- Experience in managing employment contracts (preferred)
- Knowledge of HR management policies (preferred)
- Communication and empathy skills, conflict negotiation, organization, autonomy, problem solving, result orientation and confidentiality are also considered essential.
Development of potential, empowerment, and education are some of the pillars on which CEIPES is founded. If you are a recent graduate or a young person who wants to embark on a new career path, you have the opportunity to train and develop your potential supported by a mentor and qualified staff within our team. The internship is based on on-the-job training and includes setting goals for developing skills and knowledge, periodic monitoring meetings, CEIPES coaching tools and working methods, and participation in meetings and activities of your working department. There are several options for accessing an internship with CEIPES, including the Erasmus for Traineeship program . The internship at CEIPES will allow you to develop your soft and hard skills in a multicultural and international environment, giving you the opportunity to activate professional collaborations with CEIPES at the end of your internship.
Project Office Europlanning
Financial, Logistic and Administration
Communication and Graphics
CEIPES ensures support on your academic path by offering you the opportunity to carry out the curricular internship envisaged in the degree program within our offices. The path includes involvement in local and international activities and projects, contact with stakeholders, observation and experimentation with working methods on which our team is based. The tutor of reference will follow you on your learning path and assign you activities in line with the specific skills to be acquired.
The experience will also enable you to learn how to manage relationships in a work context and adapt your communication style in relation to the different partners. The core skills in the learning path will be mainly: work organisation, management of responsibilities, use of IT tools, and acquisition of autonomy.
You will be able to carry out your curricular internship in one of the CEIPES's departments. Depending on your course of study, and learning interests, you may be involved in:
- Local projects aimed at the community, supporting the tasks of the project (RISELAB)
- European projects related to training for youth and adults on issues concerning the different Work Units (Project office)
- Activities of the finance and administration department
- Activities of the graphics and communication department
- Activities of the IT department
- Activities of the human resources department
If you want to join our team through a spontaneous application or you want to tell us about your interest in mobility or volunteering experiences, tell us something about yourself!