ALLVIEW – Alliance of Centres of Vocational Excellence in the Furniture and Wood Sector
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
D4-1 – Identification of Regional & National policies on Circular Economy in CSR for the Wood and Furniture sector
The Specific Objectives of ALLVIEW are:
- Careers paths planning using AI and Reinforcement Learning (RL)
- Strengthen quality assurance of new curricula related to the F&W industry
- Speed-up qualification development
- Simpler skills matching (Dual learning, Apprenticeship)
- Better careers information raising attractiveness of VET
- Clearer pathways from TVET to HE
- Improve the Social Responsibility in Enterprises
- Ensure effective impact of the activities at governmental level
The Acrtivities of ALLVIEW are:
- A framework based on AI/ML for reinforcement learning in order to predict future skills needs and suggest career path planning
- Development of new curricula and learning outcomes in the following topics: Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Ambient Assisted Living and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- New tools and teaching methodologies using AR/VR and 3D printing
- A broad range of mobility actions of students and teachers.
- Blueprint (governance) strategy in the field of Furniture and Wood Sector.
ALLVIEW results are:
- To Improve the quality and relevance of skills formation. Improving training in key topics such as digitalization or circular economy. Exploring new ways of training by using blended learning, 3D printing, VR/AR as innovative learning tools.
- To Make skills and qualifications more visible and comparable. Promoting EU standards such as ECVET and EQAVET and international mobility actions.
- To Improve information and understanding of trends and patterns in demands for skills and jobs (skills intelligence). ALLVIEW will deliver a smart framework (WP1) to enable people make better career choices, find quality jobs and improve their life chances.
Association of Foresters and Wood Technologists (SITLiD)