SWEET HOME: HOME, MY OWN SWEET (SMART) HOME
Project Number: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000033058
Timespan of the Project: 01/02/2022 – 31/07/2024
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Open up a new world of opportunities and possibilities for people with disabilities and special needs to live a more independent, autonomous, safe, healthy, comfortable and stimulating life in their own homes
- Create better life conditions for the different groups with some disability, focusing on their daily life and achieving a more autonomous, independent, and healthy life, making a more equality society removing any possible discrimination
- Research on the needs of the people with disabilities on their home
- Training courses on an interactive e-learning platform, the content of which will deal with the installation of various domotics/home automation technologies in the home environment.
- Guide to needs, problems, interests, and solutions in the own home for people with a physical, mental, sensory, neurological or organic disability.
- Course for adapting Smart Homes for independency and autonomy of people with disability
- Innovative, interactive learning platform to improve the autonomy of people with disabilities at home
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.