SWEET HOME: HOME, MY OWN SWEET (SMART) HOME
Timespan of the project:
01/02/2022 – 31/07/2024
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Open up a new world of opportunities and possibilities for people with disabilities and special needs to live a more independent, autonomous, safe, healthy, comfortable and stimulating life in their own homes
- Create better life conditions for the different groups with some disability, focusing on their daily life and achieving a more autonomous, independent, and healthy life, making a more equality society removing any possible discrimination
- Research on the needs of the people with disabilities on their home
- Training courses on an interactive e-learning platform, the content of which will deal with the installation of various domotics/home automation technologies in the home environment.
- Guide to needs, problems, interests, and solutions in the own home for people with a physical, mental, sensory, neurological or organic disability.
- Course for adapting Smart Homes for independency and autonomy of people with disability
- Innovative, interactive learning platform to improve the autonomy of people with disabilities at home
- ILI FAU
- AIAS Bologna