SIEP 2.0: SOCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH EDUCATIONAL PILLS AND GAMIFICATION
Timespan of the project:
15/01/2021 – 15/01/2024
The project aims to:
- Promote mutual understanding among young people, so that they can identify bullying / cyberbullying behaviors, promote mutual respect and values of understanding, as well as the skills needed to prevent, report and combat these situations.
- Train the educational staff, parents and youth workers through the methodologies that the project intends to carry out: the theater of the oppressed, the use of gamification etc. so that they can be of support in situations of bullying and cyberbullying work, educational and personal contexts.
- Consolidate European cooperation between partners, associated entities and political authorities in the field of education, training and youth, to create a space for dialogue, development and training to promote the potential of diversity and prevent social exclusion (in this case focused on bullying and cyberbullying).
The project will deepen good practices based on inclusive education and the promotion of common values.
- 1. “Put yourself in my shoes” good practice that promotes the normalization of disability among young people.
- 2. “SIEP” good practice that uses the theater of the oppressed and educational pills to combat bullying and cyberbullying among young people.
In the context of this new SIEP 2.0 project these two good practices will be deepened
setting ourselves the goal of spreading these good practices in Europe but above all locally by involving youth organizations and educational institutes.
- Develop the SIEP 2.0 Game, starting from the enrichment of good practices “Put yourself in mine cloths “and” SIEP “with the use of gamification processes, to initiate an awareness process on the issue of bullying / cyberbullying and promoting values of solidarity / respect among young people, parents, educational staff and youth workers
- Expand the use of the Role Model methodology among young people, parents, educational staff and youth workers thanks to whom the “Put yourself in my shoes”, “SIEP” methodologies will be disseminated
Launch the local SIEP workshops to involve the communities and regions of the partners, through awareness-raising seminars and structured dialogues seeking common solutions between political authorities,parents’ associations, schools, institutes, universities, NGOs, etc.
Develop a European book of recommendations on how to prevent bullying and cyberbullying a political, educational and social level (incorporating “Put yourself in my shoes”, “SIEP” and “SIEP Game” in the policy and educational programs).