Radio Theater: Tales of the Quarantine
Timespan of the project:
01/06/2021 – 30/09/2022
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To create innovative practices in the youth field through the development of a methodology based on theatre and radio, to acquire key competencies and artistic skills generating creative responses focused on learning through digital tools.
- To increase the possibilities of transferring and spreading innovative methodologies and non-formal education among youth workers and educators, using an intellectual production to which they can access understanding how to develop and improve skills in response to the new reality generated by the Covid-19 crisis, betting on digitalization and the need for creative solutions.
- To promote the organizational development of 5 entities from 4 different countries, with different cultural experiences and backgrounds, strengthening their strategic partnership, developing and disseminating the intellectual product created in the field of youth education and creativity.
The main activities are:
- The development of an Intellectual Output involving the recording of 5 stories composed of 10 20-minute episodes and the elaboration of a Handbook.
- The organization of virtual trainings for the professionalization of workers, trainers and staff working with young people in Spain, Portugal, Italy and Romania.
- The presentation of the results obtained at the end of the project with consequent dissemination of the use of radio and theatre as a suitable methodology for those working with young people to develop their creativity and acquire new skills related to the use of body language, artistic expression and the application of new technologies.
- 5 stories consisting of 10 20-minute episodes – Handbook.
- Learning, teaching and training activities with the structuring of 4 virtual trainings.
- Impact on the project partner organizations.
- Impact on society as a whole.
- Impact on non-formal education of young people.