PRIORITY 45 – Promoting employment of 45+ adults through a disruptive training approach
Project Number: 2022-1-PT01-KA220-ADU-000087183
Timespan of the Project: 01/11/2022 – 31/10/2024
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
- Creating upskilling pathways, improving accessibility and increasing take-up of adult education.
- Creating and promoting learning opportunities among all citizens and generations.
- Inclusion and diversity in all fields of education, training, youth and sport.
- Re/upskilling of 45+ adults to achieve a complete and resilient workforce that, through innovation, creativity and cooperation, can survive in today’s globalised and volatile world.
- Promote among companies and other institutions the importance of establishing training plans for 45+ adults to avoid discrimination.
- Project management, with 3 activities to monitor, promote and evaluate the project.
- Joint Curriculum, with 7 activities to design the Joint Curriculum of the project.
- Virtual course, with 8 activities to develop and validate the project virtual course.
- Digital Discovery Tour, with 5 activities to digital tool for spreading 45+ adult education.
- Blueprint, with 7 activities for making 45+ adults learning a reality.
- A Joint Curriculum for 45+ adults’ readiness on creativity and innovation.
- PRIORITY 45 training course adapted to EQF and deployed in an e-learning platform.
- Digital Discovery Tour to spread 45+ adults’ education, current and future.
- PRIORITY 45 Blueprint and Sustainability Plan.
- Improvement of the Adult Education System.
- Contribution to the digital learning transformation.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.