PRIORITY 45 – Promoting employment of 45+ adults through a disruptive training approach
Project Number: 2022-1-PT01-KA220-ADU-000087183
Timespan of the Project: 01/11/2022 – 31/10/2024
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+
- Creating upskilling pathways, improving accessibility and increasing take-up of adult education.
- Creating and promoting learning opportunities among all citizens and generations.
- Inclusion and diversity in all fields of education, training, youth and sport.
- Re/upskilling of 45+ adults to achieve a complete and resilient workforce that, through innovation, creativity and cooperation, can survive in today’s globalised and volatile world.
- Promote among companies and other institutions the importance of establishing training plans for 45+ adults to avoid discrimination.
- Project management, with 3 activities to monitor, promote and evaluate the project.
- Joint Curriculum, with 7 activities to design the Joint Curriculum of the project.
- Virtual course, with 8 activities to develop and validate the project virtual course.
- Digital Discovery Tour, with 5 activities to digital tool for spreading 45+ adult education.
- Blueprint, with 7 activities for making 45+ adults learning a reality.
- A Joint Curriculum for 45+ adults’ readiness on creativity and innovation.
- PRIORITY 45 training course adapted to EQF and deployed in an e-learning platform.
- Digital Discovery Tour to spread 45+ adults’ education, current and future.
- PRIORITY 45 Blueprint and Sustainability Plan.
- Improvement of the Adult Education System.
- Contribution to the digital learning transformation.