Migrant kids at school – exchange of good practices
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project will look for existing solutions and good practices in migrant kids integration at local schools and organisations, and create benchmarks and recommendations to help to address the barriers faced by these groups in accessing the opportunities offered by the educational systems, as well as contributing to creating inclusive environments at schools that foster equity and equality.
5 Study Visits in 5 countries.
3 days of every visit with round tables, workshops and public events.
3 participants from every partner organisation.
Working on the project guides and recommendations
– “You are welcome!” best practises report
– “Children with migration background” and video info-pack for parents.
Local dissemination events and workshops for NGOs, schools, teachers and authorities on migrant kids at school – integration, inclusion and engagement.
– “You are welcome!” best practises report – description of strategy and implementation in partners countries, recommendations for the policy of inclusion for children with migration background in school systems
– “Children with migration background” – tips for the schools, teachers working with children with migration background.
– Info-pack videos – multimedia materials in migrants languages on the local school culture, lows and procedures, etc