LAY TEACHERS – Supporting non-professional teachers to introduce migrants and refugees to national languages
Timespan of the project:
01/11/2018 – 31/10/2020
- To train language teachers for language teaching for migrants;
- To support linguistic integration of migrants and refugees;
- Promoting innovative pedagogical approaches: Cooperative learning and contextual Meaning-based learning.
- Development of innovative ICT-BASED EDUCATIONAL TOOLS.
- Set up a Theoretical Framework, by means of analyzing European and National Qualification Frameworks;
- Define the Competence Framework for the professional profile of professional teachers and volunteers working with adult education
- Develop the necessary Learning Outcomes, expressed in terms of Knowledge, Skills and Competences.
- Design and development of the Online Digital Database
- Assessment methodologies and tools for the evaluation of the previous training contents and practical activities.
- Elaborate theoretical and pedagogical bases on the support of adult education non-professional teachers and volunteers with innovative teaching-learning methods and tailor made resources to introduce migrants and refugees to the national languages
- Creation of B-Learning course interactive contents;
- Monitoring and assessment of the application of the online platform with the target beneficiaries;
- Evaluation of the Online Digital Database Assessment of the Online Digital Database;
- Development of a comparative reference analysis will carried out by partners at national and European level, focused on innovative non-conventional teaching-learning methods;
- The LAY TEACHERS training guide to introduce migrants and refugees to national language;
- The LAY TEACHERS Online Platform of Open Educational Resources on introducing migrants and refugees on national language;
- Development of Guidelines and Recommendation on introduce migrants and refugees to national language in Adult education;