Inclu-ageing – Training of family members and guardians for inclusion of ageing adults with disabilities
Timespan of the project:
01/02/2022 – 31/01/2024 (24 months)
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Develop a toolkit on how to train parents and legal guardians of ageing adults with disabilities;
- Develop a parental education guidebook to encourage and support parents, family members and legal guardians of ageing adults with intellectual disabilities;
- Create educational spot videos for families;
- Design a comprehensive online resource with a categorized database;
- Prepare a policy recommendation report about the process of problem-solving related to provided services for ageing adults with disabilities.
- Development of non-formal education materials for family members and legal guardians for the achievement of secure ageing and empowerment of full and effective participation in social life;
- Through the development of the toolkit, of the parental education guidebook and of spot videos, provide tools related to:
- Recognize the limitations;
- Challenges and changes in cognitive and physical capacities, social support networks, physical health of ageing adults with intellectual disabilities;
- Healthy lifestyle habits.
- Set up an online learning HUB for family members and guardians of ageing adults with disabilities that will include visual tips, practical solutions, ABC guides, frequently asked questions & answers, videos, good practices and news;
- Pilot tryout of the online learning HUB;
- Development of the policy recommendation report.
- Toolkit on how to train parents and legal guardians of ageing adults with disabilities;
- Parental education guidebook;
- Educational spot videos for families;
- Online learning HUB for family members of ageing adults with disabilities;
- Policy recommendation report.
- URI – SOČA, Slovenia;
- APS, Poland;
- ESTIA, Greece;
- OSIT, Croatia;
- AIS, Austria;
- CEIPES, Italy.