INCREASING THE EMPOWERMENT OF YOUTH BY IMPROVING THE DIGITAL e-LEARNING IN GASTRO- FISH
Timespan of the project:
01-02-2020 / 31-01-2022
- To build a reliable source for guideline about fishery sector and employment opportunities of youth population in the project region (Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain)
- To establish a gastro-kitchen guide of fishery and training module that will be formed by making the situation and analyses related to the existing rural fisheries sector in Mediterranean region
- To create an international network by organizing visual documentation and online networking guide of Fishery in EU.
- To create the “Online Training and Certification Module for the Acquisition of Marketing Techniques” using the technology of youth engaged in fishing.
- FISHERY 4.0 IN EUROPE
- GASTRO-KITCHEN IN FISHERY
- GASTRO FISHERY NETWORK IN EU
- Local-National-International Knowledge Transfer: The main stakeholders will get a chance to transfer general and specific knowledge across partner continents and countries.
- Innovation by Fishery 4.0: The project will stimulate innovative study techniques among the fish experts and main stakeholders of the fishery sector.
- Developing the Networks in Fishery 4.0: Several countries will come together for the common goal to improve the lives of small-scale rural fishermen.
- Economic Development by Fishery 4.0: The project, through facilitating the development of improved production processes, production innovation, and improving the marketing skills of the producers, will foster the business growth of the fishery sector, which in turn will boost the local, national and international economy of the fishery sector.
- Sustainable Development of Fishery 4.0 in Local, National, international and Europe Level: The economic development of people in the fishery sector will contribute to the overall welfare of the community.
- Capacity Development of Participating Organisations by Fishery 4.0 in the seafood sector: Regarding the mutual interests in minds, each participating organization will develop new ability, knowledge, together with innovative and creative methods and transfer new technologies in the fishery sector.
- The New Employment Opportunities in the Eco-friendly gastro-kitchen-tourism sector for youth in the project regions as well in the EU.
- YALOVA University (Turkey)
- AKDENIZ SU URUNLERI ARASTIRMA URETME VE EGITIM ENSTITUSU (Turkey)
- DIDEAS, s.r.l. (Spain)
- SPROS PROJECT EDUCATION (Turkey)
- CEIPES – Centro internazionale per la promozione dell’educazione e lo sviluppo Associazione (Italy)
- INNOPOLIS Centre for Innovation and Culture (Greece)
- SU URUNLERI YETISTIRICILERI URETICI MERKEZ BIRLIGI (Turkey)