GamEUfying – Learning about the European policy for youth participation
Project Number: 2022-1-ES02-KA220-YOU-000086217
Timespan of the Project: 12/12/2022 - 11/08/2024
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+
- O1: Creating innovative practices in the youth education field through the development of a pedagogical tool that can be used to acquire meaningful knowledge about political, economic, and social knowledge of the EU.
- O2: Enhancing identity, citizenship, and European values among the Youth.
- O3: Increasing the transferability of innovative and non-formal methodologies through the development of a interactive virtual handbook, which would be available in four languages (English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) in the project website.
- O4: Organisational development of four institutions with diverse cultural and organisational experiences and strengthening of the association for the cooperation between them through the development and dissemination of the project results and the innovative work methodologies created in the non-formal education and youth education fields.
- Academic research document
- A kit of 3 two-dimensional puzzles
- Virtual Escape room
- Escape box
- Interactive virtual handbook – A pedagogical methodology that encourages the youth participation in European issues through gamification-based resources.
- Simulation GamEUfying – a methodology designed to put the knowledge acquired in the other project phases into practice through an EU simulation.