DASS – Dance Against Stressful Situations
Timespan of the project:
01/04/2022 – 01/04/2024
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Foster creative and artistic responses for youth living in difficult situations;
- Develop artistic sensibility while promoting well-being and tackling mental and physical stress of youth;
- Develop the ability of self-expression;
- Providing long term benefits for young people by applying methodologies of dance and artistic tools;
- Promoting social inclusion, diversity and tolerance, as well as the intercultural dialogue;
- Foster educational digital tools among young people, creating a safe virtual learning environment;
- Enhance competences of youth workers through the training on innovative methodologies;
- Improve capacity building of youth workers and enhance high quality of youth work;
- Improve the impact of the organizations in the field of youth.
- 5 transactional meetings.
- Review of methodologies and practices applying dance and arts for empowering youth.
- A survey investigating youth’s discomforts.
- Creation of 5 educational modules, applying dance and other artistic disciplines associated with experiences lived.
- Development of an educational online training for young people living stressful situations.
- Training activity for partners’ staff, on the use and application of dance and other forms of art for therapeutic purposes, to develop innovative tools for the empowerment of youth.
- Creation of Booklet containing methodologies, practices, activities to tackle negative feelings of stressful events, addressing youth workers from dance and arts field working closely with youth.
- Brainstorming, development, construction, testing, and launch of a self-help mobile application for youth combining mindfulness, dance, and art.
- 4 local Multiplier Events and a Final event – Festival “EYTA” in France.
- Dancing and artistic empowering training (OER)
- DASS Booklet
- App Mind-yourself