Bios4you AR 2.0 – Bio-Inspired STEM topics for engaging young generations thanks to the use of Augmented reality
Project Number: KA220-BW-23-30-126516
Timespan of the Project: 01/12/2023 - 31/05/2026
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The project aims:
- To sensitise young students to STEM issues related to Bio-Sciences, Bio-Engineering, Bio-Architecture, Bio-Technology, Bio-Photonics, etc
- To create innovative teaching materials through the use of Augmented Technology (Augmented Reality)
- To make learning more engaging for students and teacher by using new type of technology.
The project will engage in the following activities:
- Development of methodologies and guidelines for using Augmented Reality (AR) technology in STEM education with Gamifying content.
- Updating existing units with AR exercises. Then, Create 42 new units in English incorporating Augmented Reality and gamification. Test the units in schools through organised Learning Training Teaching Activities.
- Organisation and implementation of 4 international webinars to present project results and promote the use of the methodology among a wider school network.
The project has yielded the following results:
- Knowledge Transfer to Secondary School Teachers and Students: the primary result is to impart knowledge about the application of Augmented Technology (Augmented Reality) in the STEM subjects.
- BIOS4YOU AR 2 Learning and Teaching Units: these units, based on AR technology, aim to create immersive educational experiences, with games and assessment tools.
- Training Webinars for Methodology Dissemination: conducting webinars to disseminate the methodology created by the project, thus creating school networks in Europe.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.