AGISEC – AGIR POUR UN SPORT INCLUSIF ET ECOLOGIQUE
Project E-mail: email@example.com
The AGISEC project aims to engage young adults from disadvantaged backgrounds, NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training), and people with disabilities in the European context. The goals include promoting health benefits of sports, introducing new sports, fostering environmental awareness, and enhancing understanding of European values and structures. The project also seeks to create educational resources and networks to develop inclusive and eco-friendly sports practices.
- Inform and introduce young people to inclusive sport, promoting its health benefits.
- Raise awareness of environmental sustainability in sport.
- Enable participants to engage in inclusive and green sports projects as active European citizens.
- Share educational tools and practices, creating a pedagogical guide for inclusive and eco-friendly sports.
- Build networks and collaborations with local and European partners for greater involvement and visibility of inclusive sports.
- Increased awareness of the health benefits of sport for NEET youth and participation in various inclusive sports.
- Collaboration on inclusive and green sports projects for NEET youth and a better understanding of sustainability, human rights and the EU.
- Shared pedagogical practices on sports education for participating organizations and creation of a guide for inclusive and eco-sustainable sport.