ACT 4 INCLUSION – LIFE IN THEATRE
Timespan of the project:
15 – 12 – 2020 / -14-12- 2022
Erasmus Plus – KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Strategic Partnerships for adult education
ACT 4 INCLUSION – LIFE IN THEATRE is a project aimed to extend and to develop the educators’ competences through the use of skills related with the use of social improvisation theatre. The idea is to increase the level of the quality in the pedagogical methods and to have a wider number of methodologies to be used with people with special needs.
– Transnational project meetings;
– Research on theories of improvisation theatre and its different approaches to social and educational work;
– workshop using improvisation theatre and pilot test with different target groups at risk of social marginalization;
– Development and test of the educational board game based on Improvisation theatre methodology;
– Video tutorial development for users;
– Short-term joint staff training activity- Training course on improvisation theatre;
– Dissemination activities at local and international level;
All the activities of this project will be adapted and designed for all the participant profiles (physical disability, psychological disorders, refugees, elderly people, … etc). The basis on which this project is founded is the inclusion and therefore, the design of the activities, as the accessibility to them, is fully guaranteed.
– Toolkit of Improvisation Theatre activities methodology in the field of adult education
-BOARD GAME based on Improvisation Theatre methodology
– e-learning training course
This project’s intellectual outputs and activities will be useful to adult educators, but also will give a plus value to the adult education field, through the approach of theatre therapy, thanks to the development of a toolkit (with theories, applicative exercises, recommendations for specialists), an e-learning training course on a web platform (that can be used not only by the adult educators and organizations involved in the project, but by all of the interested specialists) and a board game (to do the methodology an attractive approach).
ROSTO SOLIDARIO – ASSOCIACAO DE DESENVOLVIMENTO SOCIAL E HUMANO – Portugal
FUNDACION ASPAYM CASTILLA Y LEON-Spain
CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE – Italy
ASOCIATIA INSTITUTUL DE CERCETARE SI STUDIUL CONSTIINTEI CUANTICE -Romania
Rede Inducar, CRL -Portugal