YERAME – Youth Entrepreneurship in Rural Areas and Mediterranean Countries
Project Number: 101093212
Timespan of the Project: 01/01/2023 - 31/12/2024
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The project aims to:
- Improve the capacity of organizations working with young people outside formal learning through the EntreComp framework adapted to rural youth;
- Promote non-formal learning activities in the partner countries, in particular by targeting young people with fewer opportunities in rural areas, training and guiding them using non-formal methods;
- Support the development of youth work in the Partner Countries by improving its quality and recognition and by sharing good practices and the EntreComp framework as well as other tools and methodologies for youth work with partner country organizations.
– Producing country reports on the best entrepreneurial practices in the field of rural youth and a methodological guide including the situation of rural youth in the countries involved, including the challenges for the future.
– Developing a rural youth entrepreneurship training programme in rural areas comprising:
- EntreTOT (Training of trainers on the EntreComp framework) for at least 12 youth workers/employer counsellors.
- The rural youth entrepreneurship training course will be developed and piloted with 60 potential young entrepreneurs.
- Virtual exchange sessions
- Training of 12 youth workers in the practical application of the EntreComp Framework.
- To have trained at least 60 young people in the 15 entrepreneurial skills.
- To have helped financially and through the mentoring programme 18 future entrepreneurs
- That at least 18 new business ideas are started by young people from rural areas
- At least 50% of the businesses created are still running and financially viable.
- Training in entrepreneurial skills is incorporated into the regular activities of the partner organisations, as well as in other local entities.
- The expected long-term impact of the project is that the enterprises created both during the project duration and afterwards contribute to stabilize the young local population in rural areas.