Water is Life
Timespan of the project:
02/01/2022 – 02/01/2024
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Find solutions and raise awareness for topics such as climate change, global warming, increase of water waste, pollution of water resources.
- Create a transnational cooperation network of teachers and students.
- Combine STEM and environmental education to plan and implement E-STEM activities.
- Promote global citizenship by raising awareness about global issues.
- Establish a “Water Savers Club” with students.
- Support the development of innovative learning/teaching methods.
- Use of STEM, games, and technology to raise awareness on the topic.
- Provide specialized education, workshops and support to the schools involved.
The project will produce the following three results:
- Production of training materials
- Learning/Teaching activities with STEM
- Creation of Erasmus+ corners in schools and institutions
- Institut Ítaca (Spain)
- Unye Prof. Dr. Necmettin Polvan Ortaokulu (Turkey)
- Szkola Podstawowa im. 16 Pulku Ulanów Wielkopolskich w Grupie (Poland)
- Tallinna Kesklinna Vene Gümnaasium (Estonia)
- Global Education Center B.V. (Netherlands)
- CEIPES (Italy)
- 3rd Primary School of Pylaia (Greece)