Water is Life
Project Number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-SCH-000032434
Timespan of the Project: 02/01/2022 – 02/01/2024
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Find solutions and raise awareness for topics such as climate change, global warming, increase of water waste, pollution of water resources.
- Create a transnational cooperation network of teachers and students.
- Combine STEM and environmental education to plan and implement E-STEM activities.
- Promote global citizenship by raising awareness about global issues.
- Establish a “Water Savers Club” with students.
- Support the development of innovative learning/teaching methods.
- Use of STEM, games, and technology to raise awareness on the topic.
- Provide specialized education, workshops and support to the schools involved.
The project will produce the following three results:
- Production of training materials
- Learning/Teaching activities with STEM
- Creation of Erasmus+ corners in schools and institutions
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.