VoterS – Volunteers from schools
Project Number: 2022-1-ES01-KA220-SCH-000087095
Timespan of the Project: 01/09/22 – 31/08/24
Project Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing Program: Erasmus+
- Provide an innovative use of digital content and tools in secondary education
- Educate teachers on how to motivate students’ participation in democratic life and practice EU values
- Offer students the opportunity to develop their sense of active citizenship
- Develop youth digital skills in creating innovative audio-visual content
- Map youth volunteering experience to engage and inspire others.
- Provide inspirations and resources for other students, teachers, schools, and organizations offering volunteering opportunities.
- Learn how to take responsibility to contribute to society’s improvement by personal involvement.
- 1 transnational meeting
- 2 school exchange for students
- Α training and respective lesson plans for teachers of secondary schools.
- Implement an online platform which will host the Students’ Digital Diaries,
- 7 Local events to disseminate VoterS results
- Training of teachers “Volunteers from School” with respective Lesson Plans
- 2 school exchange for students “Volunteers from School”
- Volunteers from School” Students Diaries Platform