T4proIN: Training for professionals working in inclusive tourism
Timespan of the project:
28-02-2022 / 28-02-2024
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Ensure that there are common standards and sets of required competencies for instructors and staff in establishments offering travel services to PWD;
- Develop a training program to enable trainers and staff to work professionally with people with different types of disabilities, to understand their needs, and to assist in solving problems related to their specific needs;
- Promote the dissemination of relevant good practices and provide training for trainers and staff working in the field of tourism services;
- Establish a network of tourist services for the partner area, which may be expanded in the future to provide services and activities for persons with disabilities according to appropriate standards;
- Increased social inclusion for PwD and equal opportunities in tourism.
Development of criteria and standards to be included in the new training for professionals working with PwD in the tourism sector.
Development of the Training Program.
Training platform development and production of the electronic map.
- Engaging groups that will interact with the T4proIN training program (NGOs, travel agents and agencies, hotels, public authorities) and the final beneficiaries (people with disabilities, NGOs).
- A Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) for professionals working in inclusive tourism such NGOs, associations, hotels, etc…(PR2) with an E-map that the partners will develop in PR2 which will provide touristic services for PwD.
- Agencia Internacional NEWPROJECT (Spain)
- PANEPISTIMIO PATRON (Greece)
- CEIPES (Italy)
- DIGITAL IDEA (Greece)
- NARHU (Bulgaria)