SYA – Sport Young Ambassadors
Timespan of the project:
January 2019 – June 2020
- To promote voluntary activities in sport
- To create a team of Volunteer Sport Ambassadors
- To raise awareness on the importance of healthy lifestyle through increased participation in sport for all
- The teams of Volunteer Sport Ambassadors will be trained by a group of experts during an international meeting with the aim to let them be able to raise awareness of healthy lifestyle, to promote sport culture and voluntary activities in sport, as well as try to increase participation in volunteering and equal access to sport for all.
- Once trained the young ambassadors will implement the project going to schools, youth associations to promote the sport culture among young people.
- Local actions on promotion of sport culture and physical activeness
- Trained team of Ambassadors operating for sport and volunteering
- Increased awareness of young people about the importance of sport practices and physical activeness on a daily basis
- Improved image of volunteering and the benefits of volunteer work
- New practices for promoting sport culture implemented in different countries
- Reduced physical inactivities at international level
- Increased healthy behaviour and quality of life