STAFF MOBILITY 2022 – Accredited project for Learning Mobilities of Individuals in the field of Adult Education
Project Number: 2022-1-IT02-KA121-ADU-000064957
Timespan of the Project: 01/06/2022 - 31/05/2024
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
- To promote continuous staff training, both in the development of project proposals and in the implementation phases
- To increase staff knowledge and skills in research, training, local networking and implementation of project activities
- To increase staff knowledge of European Commission funding programmes
- To widen the international network of European partners and stakeholders in the field of adult education
- To promote a capacity building process in the organisation’s local community
- To promote the exchange of knowledge and innovative methodologies in the field of adult education, implemented in Europe
- To increase knowledge of the educational systems of other European countries, with particular regard to adult education.
The project foresees learning mobility activities for CEIPES staff.
- 6 Courses and Trainings
- 4 Invited Experts
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.