SPORT4E – Skills through sport for Employability and Entrepreneurship
Project Number: 101089835 – Sport4E – ERASMUS-SPORT-2022-SCP
Timespan of the Project: 11/1/2023 – 30/06/2025
Project Contact Mail: email@example.com
Financing Program: Erasmus+
To train young athletes in working and entrepreneurial skills development in order to create the needed flexibility in employment which is essential to combining athletes sport and employment life and achieving the right balance.
To promote education and skills development in and through sport by implementing activities specifically focused on the creation of useful, attractive, and immediate open educational resources aimed to the development and implementation of Labour skills that from sport can be applied to work.
To transfer skills and competencies, acquired by coaches and sport instructors during their professional career, to different target groups in developing a set of professional hard and soft skills useful to integrate them into the labour market and promote entrepreneurship between young athletes.
- Qualitative and quantitative research on sport coaches’ capacity to use sport as a tool for development of skills and competencies functional to the labour market
- Qualitative and quantitative research to investigate the level of entrepreneurial skills possessed by athletes and the competencies necessary to access the labor market that they already have or need to develop
- Creation of a e-learning training course dedicated to coaches and sport instructors.
- Methodology Guide of Career Development for young athletes aimed to assess and evaluate the potential of young athletes to access the current Labour market and/or get involved in entrepreneurship as a career
- Training activities where coaches and sport instructors become trainers of youth, unemployed or migrants to support them in the development of a set of skills need to integrate or reintegrate into the Labour market or/and develop entrepreneurial paths. The videos shot during the activities, the workshops with several experts and the lessons on the sports field will make up the SPORT4E learning films.
- Report on Entrepreneurship Skills Availability of Young Athletes
- Report on Coaches capacity to use sport as a tool for development of skills and competencies functional to access the Labour market
- Methodological Guide for career development
- SPORT4E learning film