R.I.S.To.VET: Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET
- To develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local-based sustainable tourism 4.0.
- To involve European VET providers and educational institutions in a professional training and self-training process in order to face the challenges of contemporary tourism.
- To design, develop and test a training path in order to be deliverable both for online and face-to-face education.
- To extrapolate models from local best practices in the involved countries.
- To teste the learning tools – online and offline – and to deliver them as the first European-based educational toolkit for sustainable local-based tourism 4.0, available for future tourism professionals and tourism professionals who want to update their competences.
- To design an innovative training path for Tourism VET education that will be available both for offline and online learning
- To create a shared, European-based, toolkit grounded in best practices developed by small businesses in the field of local-based sustainable digital tourism.
- To develop a shared methodology to systematise the practice-based knowledge of small tourism businesses in order to make it operational for VET education.
- Analysis of existing data about tourism, new forms of hospitality and promotion of local identities, digital tourism in the local contexts of partners.
- Training path definition, development of educational units and piloting process.
- Development of an e-learning platform.
- Organisation of webinars for testing the e-learning platform.
- WSBINOZ – WYZSZA SZKOLA BIZNESU I NAUK O ZDROWIU (Poland)
- VVTA – Living Stone Dialoog, ViaVia Tourism Academy (Belgium)
- ILI – FRIEDRICH-ALEXANDER-UNIVERSITAET ERLANGEN NUERNBERG (Germany)
- Co.Net – COWORKING E NETWORKING SICILIA APS (Italy)
- Ergasia Ekpaideftiki Anonymi Etaria (Greece)
- CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development(Italy)