OACCUs – OAC Connects Us
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Support the promotion of outdoor sports, physical activity and healthy lifestyle psycho education, psychological well-being in young cancer survivors and their friends, as an effective measure to increase quality of life and reduce the risk of developing cancer again in adulthood.
- Improving the skills of young cancer survivors, educators, and all professionals involved in the health care system in promoting outdoor sports activities, healthy eating, and healthy lifestyles to young cancer survivors and their families and peer-friends
- Facilitate and promote the practice of outdoor sports and activities among people in line with the EU4Health program approach: addressing cross-border health threats more effectively.
- Field research collecting data from young cancer survivors in the different countries on healthy sport in a healthy environment, nutrition, psycho education, psychological wellbeing habits related to cancer survivorship
- OACCUs app to promote of outdoor sports in healthy nature, healthy lifestyle, psycho education, psychological well-being in the specific young target group of the project at European level.
- Campaigns to inform and engage the target population of young cancer survivors and their friends about the benefits of healthy lifestyles in post-cancer care and prevention.
The project will produce the following three results:
- Lively and sustainable youth network
- Training of numerous Ambassadors and Coaches as facilitators to support and further develop the network
- Provision of the OACCUs app to engage and connect youth participants
- UMU (Sweden)
- RV (Sweden)
- MotiMera (Sweden)
- OAC (Germany)
- ESV (Germany)
- UPATRAS (Greece)
- CreThiDev (Greece)
- CEIPES (Italy)
- UNIPA (Italy)
- LILT (Italy)
- UCA (Spain)
- UC (Portugal)
- CHUC (Portugal)
- LIGA (Portugal)