Inclusive Break: Equal opportunities in educational centers
Project Number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-SCH-000032638
Timespan of the Project: 01-02-2022/01-08-2023 (18 months)
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+, KA220-SCH – Cooperation partnerships in school education
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Increase the transferability of innovative and non-formal methodologies through the development of an interactive manual;
- Creating innovative practices in the field of school education through the development of a work methodology based on non-formal education and the development of inclusive activities to identify, enhance and evaluate significant competencies for the personal and social development of students;
- Encourage the disappearance of stereotypes and bullying behaviors among students;
- Organizational development of 6 institutions with different cultural and organizational experiences.
- Investigating an innovative and non-formal pedagogical methodology;
- Development of an interactive handbook comprehensive of inclusive activities;
- Testing of the handbook with students;
- Recording of resources, such as interviews with experts in the field and material showing the steps of the project.
Development of an interactive and inclusive handbook.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.