Inclusive Break: Equal opportunities in educational centers
Timespan of the project:
01-02-2022/01-08-2023 (18 months)
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Increase the transferability of innovative and non-formal methodologies through the development of an interactive manual;
- Creating innovative practices in the field of school education through the development of a work methodology based on non-formal education and the development of inclusive activities to identify, enhance and evaluate significant competencies for the personal and social development of students;
- Encourage the disappearance of stereotypes and bullying behaviors among students;
- Organizational development of 6 institutions with different cultural and organizational experiences.
- Investigating an innovative and non-formal pedagogical methodology;
- Development of an interactive handbook comprehensive of inclusive activities;
- Testing of the handbook with students;
- Recording of resources, such as interviews with experts in the field and material showing the steps of the project.
- Development of an interactive and inclusive handbook.
- ASPAYM CYL, Spain;
- FED. DON BOSCO CYL, Spain;
- MAREDOLCE, Italy;
- SCOALA PRIMARA LORELAY, Romania;
- GAMMA INSTITUTE, Romania;