GREEN SKILLS AT VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- Increase the quality of green skills vocational education and training in partner countries, increasing the awareness of VET system regarding Green skills education;
- Increase of the awareness of policymakers, VET trainers and VET students, employers in the sector on green skills;
- Support to the expansion of green skills jobs, contributing to EU 2020 Strategy regarding environmental protection;
- Enhancement of the commitment at local and regional level (Public Authorities) in the high quality VET offer, labour inclusion by work-based training and identification of green skills.
- Interviews and questionnaires to Vet trainers, policymakers and employers chosen among two profiles (electricians and construction builders);
- Realization of quality report both for interviews and for the questionnaires; Individuation of the best practices to be inserted in the electricians and constructions builders curriculums to improve their academic background;
- Realization of recommendations containing best practices suggestions for the curricula of both construction builders and electricians.
- Increase of the quality of VET system regarding Green skills education in two different curricula: electricians and construction builders;
- Expansion of green skills jobs to realize a greener economy and market labour that is aware of its choices;
- Improvement of employment opportunities for the workers graduating from partner countries VET organizations.