ETN4VET – European e-Transport Network for VET
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Narrowing the skill gap between electronic transport, VET education and job market needs;
- Upskilling of VET teachers by sharing latest knowledge on e-Transport and new educational methodologies;
- Building a European VET providers’ network on electronic mobility;
- Building a network to provide qualitative students and staff’s mobility programmes;
- Improving the attractiveness of VET curricula;
- Contributing to the EU Green Deal and its aims.
Study and Networking Events (SNEs) are the main activity of the ETN4VET project. In fact, these events – both online and in presence – will stimulate teachers and students share their best practice in e-Transport education, create a European Network and learn new methodologies, while improving their communication in a foreign language skills and their understanding of other European cultures.
- Shortening skill gap and keep up with the evolving technology, in order to support electronic transport and reduce global warming and its effects;
- Stimulating the creation of a ETN4VET network to foster the involved parties to work on their e-Transport education.