ENFEM – Female TCNs Integration in Local Communities through Employability and Entrepreneurship Local Oriented Strategies
Project E-mail: email@example.com
The objectives of the project are the following:
The project ENFEM aims at providing opportunities for the creation and/ or development of local multi-stakeholders networks, in the 10 partner countries, composed of local authorities, market actors, NGOs, Third Country Nationals (TNCs) based and female/gender based organizations, where its overall vision will derive and by guided by the EU Action plan on integration and inclusion 2021-2027.
This network, through a bottom-up approach, will develop local strategies to facilitate female TCNs early socio-economic integration through employability and entrepreneurship, and empower their members through knowledge transfer and good practices exchange in addressing integration challenges for female TCNs.
- Literature and Policy Review and Data Analysis on the Gaps and the Needs in the context of the project fields of focus;
- Focus groups with women TCNs;
- Focus groups with stakeholders;
- Training material and course design;
- Exchange of good practices;
- Self-assessment and self-development activities.
- Detailed analysis of the current situation regarding the employability of migrant women in Europe;
- Design, Develop and Implement a bottom-up local integration strategy for Women TCNs sustainable skills and capacity development in employability and entrepreneurship;
- Develop and Implement a Blended Training Package for migrant women;
- Develop an online platform.