CICEE-T Culturally Informed Safe Sport Coach Education e-Toolbox
Project E-mail: email@example.com
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To develop country-specific knowledge on SS coach education, cultural barriers to SS, and coaches’ beliefs for SS coach education, coaching
- To build an e-toolbox (education, evaluation, monitoring) for NM partners in native language informed by their cultural characteristics
- Pilot and implement the e-toolbox in NM countries with minimum 100 coaches per country
- Evaluate the project’s impact and disseminate its outputs and outcomes inside the EU and internationally.
- To develop background knowledge, through a qualitative and quantitative research cycle of: SS coach education initiatives in all partner countries, cultural barriers manifested in sport for the NM countries, and beliefs formulating coaches’ intentions for receiving SS coach education and delivering SS coaching in the NM countries
- To design and develop the CICEE-T e-toolbox, containing digital culturally informed coach education on SS for the prevention of violence in sport, an evaluation system for its education outcomes and a monitoring system for its use
- To implement, evaluate and refine the CICEE-T e-toolbox in a pilot study conducted in the NM partner countries
The main output is digital SS coach education, evaluation, and monitoring, packaged in a e-toolbox with 6 versions. The expected result of the CICEE-T is to evidence the significance of embracing diversity via using culture in combating violence in sport with the development and implementation of SS coach education meaningful and applicable to the sport context of a country.