CAMPLUS: Empowerment for migrants – from camps to integration
Project Number: 2021-1-FR01-KA220-ADU-000028439
Timespan of the Project: 01/11/2021 – 01/11/2024
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+ Programme
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Development of soft skills for the target group of this project as personal development, leadership, self-confidence, autonomy, the ability to work in a team, etc.
- Training-action to train project developers, transmitting the acquiring knowledge and skills from peer to peer.
- Promotion of a bottom-up approach, implementing a project support methodology.
- A series of learning activities for professionals who will go to the camps to provide training and support sessions to project developers.
- Two training activities organised in two camps, in Greece in Larissa (Thessaly) and near Erbil (Iraqi Kurdistan).
- Toolbox: a set of documents and manuals allowing adult trainers to appropriate the specific theme of migrant learners / living in a camp, and thus to support emerging projects, from the idea to the realization.
- Training module: development of innovative methods in terms of monitoring and learning paths and the acquisition of soft skills, with a view to supporting the emancipation of adult learners.
- E-learning Platform: a form of learning that helps and accompanies learners through the media and other content made available to learners in total autonomy, since learners can manage, at their convenience and pace, access to digital media.