ALL HANDS ON DECK 360°
Project Number: 2022-1-ES01-KA220-VET-000087373
Timespan of the Project: 01/12/2022 – 31/01/2025
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
- Develop and implement innovative practices in VET learning of traditional sectors, in particular one of the oldest job positions in Europe: shipwright.
- Rejuvenating the shipwright workforce attracting young learners training them with practical clues which are usually learned in workshops.
- Increase the number of students in VET woodworking and boat carpentry, this objective relates to the previous one and with the achievement of transferring professionals from related sectors.
- Enhance European connections and facilitate cooperation between professionals and learners of different maritime areas, with the objective to spread knowledge and increasing common projects and possibility for learners to move around Europe.
- Preserve practical knowledge and know-how of European shipwrights and for that it will be recorded and digitalise interventions of current shipwrights of different maritime areas in their work environment.
- Facilitate access to information irrespective of the learner’s location or financial resources.
- Workshop with stakeholders in Belgium, Spain and Germany in order to explain the selection of shipyards, identification of information units, recording techniques, development of multimedia learning & assessment materials
- Mapping and contact existing shipwrights
- Architecture and specifications of the SHIPWRIGHT SECTOR COLLABORATIVE PORTAL 2.0
- Selection of resources in each maritime area and the selection of subjects and thematic areas.
- 1000 voice notes in 5 languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian and French), in total 5000 voice notes.
- Online seminar about 360° Panorama recordings.
- Production of the immersive videos with shipyard employees
- Testing the materials with stakeholders and integrating feedback
- Shipwright collaborative portal with the possibility of sharing content, create topics, ask and answer questions and contact with professionals and learners of other places.
- European audiovisual shipwright multilingual terminology database inside a platform with more than 1000 terms with descriptions, images, voice notes and translation in 5 languages (EN,SP,GE,IT,FR).
- Creation of an immersive learning environment with 5 – 360° virtual tours of shipyards from different maritime areas including POV videos of current shipwright explaining different concepts.