Do you want to work in an international team as Project Manager at local and international level? Do you want to travel abroad, meet professionals from all over Europe within transversal sectors on education, development research and innovation projects?
Join CEIPES to sustain its current growth.
We are looking for new team members for the role of: EU Project Manager – Middle/Senior.
The PM will take part in the coordination and the management of the funded projects, related with specific topics: Innovation, Technology, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. Specifically, the projects concern: Digital Transformation, Innovation, Technology, Digital and additive manufacturing, AR/VR, KETs, STEAM, Green economy, Green Deal, Agenda 2030, SDGs, Environment and climate change, CSR.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Coordinating and implementing the activities envisaged by the funded projects
- Planning and coordinating the tasks assigned to CEIPES within the consortia;
- Guaranteeing the quality of the projects under management in full autonomy;
- Managing the budget, incoming and outgoing;
- Organising and managing dissemination events to share the results of the project (seminars, conferences);
- Coordinating project partners;
- Training, supporting, and guiding, where necessary, colleagues.
The resource we are looking for has:
- A degree in technical subjects including one or more or the following topics: innovations, technology, sustainability and entrepreneurship;
- A Ph.D. will be considered preferential;
- Excellent organisational skills and strong autonomy in work, digital mindset and good problem-solving skills, orientation to continuous development, perspective vision;
- Knowledge about Project Cycle Management;
- Interest and motivation in the social, research, development, and education fields;
- Preferential previous experience in the field of European project design, both in writing and implementation, at least 3-5 years;
- Knowledge about european programmes as Erasmus+, HORIZON, industry 5.0, LIFE and national ones.
Knowledge of the English language (level B2/C1) is a fundamental requirement, as well as willingness to travel.
The type of collaboration envisaged is a coordinated and continuous collaboration.
The monthly fee is based on the skills possessed and previous experience.
In compliance with national legislation on gender discrimination, the job post is addressed to both sexes.
We would also like to inform you that the processing of personal data will be aimed exclusively at the selection and recruitment of resources.
To apply, visit our website page.