A Training course for youth organisations/N.G.O.’s that want to understand, build and support activism on issues of economic equality.
A six day seminar will be held in Ireland from 2nd to the 7th of August 2015.
Travel days Sat 1st Aug and Sat 8th August
An initiative of Eolas Soileir – Ireland
CEIPES è alla ricerca di 2 partecipanti italiani interessati a partecipare al Training Course “‘Equal life changes for Youth!’”ospitato dall’organizzazione irlandese Eolas Soileir.
Periodo: Dall’1 all’8 giugno 2015
Lingua del progetto: Inglese
DESCRIZIONE DEL PROGETTO:
Equal Life Chances for Youth is an inititiative of Eolas Soileir. It is to give the opportunity to youth organisations and N.G.O.’s to educate, build and support activism on issues of economic equality. Income equality is a key indicator of a sustainable economy and environment as well as a cohesive society.
It will give the participants a chance:
- To explore economic equality issues
- To develop a capacity to engage with these issues
- To build campaigning work in this field
* To have a deeper understanding of the concepts and the issues around economic equality.
* To share the experience in your own country and community.
* To build participants knowledge about and ability to talk about a wide range of economic equality issues
* For participants to learn, try out new ways of campaigning and work as part of a team in developing and exploring new ideas
* To find international partners & develop international projects
* Learn more about the funding possibilities of the Erasmus+ Programme.
Non-formal interactive methods: group work, discussion, sharing, intercultural activities, workshops, exchange of experience, theory and practice, exploring the local reality, reflection
- Participation fees: 50 Euros – to be deducted from your travel refund.
- Board and lodging: fully covered
- Travel: as per Erasmus+ programme (see below)
- 18 participants – from Ireland, Italy, Romania, Slovenia, The Netherlands & Spain – two participants from each organisation.
- The training will take place in Clonmines (Wellington Bridge), Co.Wexford, Ireland, a beautiful rural location situated near the sea.
- Only apply if you are excited, interested and willing to work hard at the training. You will be challenged to take risks and go deep into issues.
- Please see below for information about venue, trainers etc.
When deciding to come on this training please bear in mind these
Important Points for all partners & participants:
- Training will take place in a rural location there is no shop, pub or amenities within walking distance of venue. It is located in the south of Ireland – Clonmines (near Wellington Bridge), Co. Wexford.
- Accommodation will be split between venue and nearby rented house. All participants will be accommodated in shared bedrooms.
- Food will be cooked for us, but we all share in the clean up after every meal.
- There is NO internet at either house or venue, so please come with your own mobile internet if you require it for the duration of the training.
- Arrival day Saturday 1st August – the venue is approx. 3 hours bus journey from Dublin Airport. On Saturday there is only one direct bus that brings you to Wellington Bridge, which is 5km from the venue. The bus to Wellington Bridge leaves at 17.00 from Dublin Airport Coach Park and at 18.00 from O’Connell St (outside the Gresham Hotel), which is the main street in Dublin. All pax must travel by this bus as we will organise a pick up from Wellington Bridge when this bus arrives. This means that all pax must arrive in Dublin airport at the very latest 16.00 (which will leave you time to depart your flight, clear passport control, collect your bag and walk the 10 mins to the coach park). If you cannot make a flight that brings you into Dublin by this time, then I suggest you travel the day before and stay in Dublin Friday night. I can send suggestions of cheap accommodation in Dublin, which you must pay for yourself. Please only fly to DUBLIN airport, we cannot assist flights to any other airport.
- Departure day Saturday 8th August – There is only one bus from Wellington Bridge, it leaves at 07.30 on Saturday morning and arrives at Dublin airport at 11.00.
- IThe maximum travel budget granted for partners is detailed below. Please allow 28 euro for return bus ticket to Wellington Bridge in Wexford. We will send more info about travel refund later. Please keep all original travel receipts for refund (bus, train plane).
- Please only attend if you are a motivated participant and MUST be willing to dive head-in and participate FULLY in the training.
- Where possible we will ensure a gender balance when selecting participants.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- All participants are responsible for their own health and travel insurance.
- All participants must be able to communication and work in English.
- Email Deirdre at email@example.com for more information.
Travel Bands for:
Romania & south of Italy 360.00 euro
The Netherlands, Slovenia, Italy, Spain max 275.00 euro
– Vitto ed alloggio sono coperti al 100% dall’organizzazione ospitante.
– I trasporti acquistati dai partecipanti verranno rimborsati a fine progetto al 100% su un massimale di spesa di 360 € a persona. Spese superiori saranno a carico dei partecipanti.
COME PRESENTARE LA CANDIDATURA
Gli interessati potranno rivolgere richiesta di partecipazione compilando il modello di domanda ed allegando un CV in inglese entro le ore 12.00 del 31 Maggio 2015 ed inviandolo al seguente indirizzo: firstname.lastname@example.org.