You.REC – Youth Run Europe with creativity
- To encourage critical thinking and creativity in volunteers to boost the sense of personal entrepreneurship and active citizenship.
- To promote intercultural skills in young people on the move, based on the recognition of human rights and universal fundamental values.
- To develop inclusive practices and non-formal active methods together with volunteers, aimed at involving citizens at risk of marginality.
- To contribute to the development of communities in the host countries.
- To strengthen the links of cooperation between partners and new youth organizations to improve educational practices.
The project meets the objectives of the Erasmus + program on intercultural learning through active participation in the community and the activities of the organization, the promotion of intercultural dialogue and active citizenship through non-formal education paths and recognition of non-formal learning with the issue of the Youthpass.
You.REC is an EVS project that aims to promote the empowerment and active citizenship of young people through the approach and methods of non-formal learning, as a tool capable of stimulating creative thinking and active adaptation to reality. Through volunteering at host organizations, young people will have the opportunity to find themselves in proactive contexts able to offer new cognitive and motivational stimulations.
Observing the increasing levels of youth marginality in local communities and the need for more inclusive societies in Europe, this project represent a bearer of the principle of equal opportunities, as it will promote access to mobility in the world of young people with a travel experience far from any condition of protection of human rights.
CEIPES is the hosting organization of the six-months mobility of 6 volunteers coming from the countries where the partners organization are based – Spain, Portugal and France.
The YouREC project is a bearer of the principle of equal opportunities, as it will promote access to mobility in the world of young people with a travel experience far from any condition of protection of human rights; indeed, four volunteers with migration background – refugees and asylum seekers – will be hosted at ROTA JOVEM, for two months.
During their mobilites, the volunteers have the opportunity to be in contact with young people and families, natives and migrants and to contribute to the growth of the local community and be the protagonists of their own change.