XR_SKILL: Enhancing soft skills through Extended Reality in the post-COVID era
Project Number: 2021-1-SE01-KA220-VET-000030106
Timespan of the Project: 1/11/2021 – 1/11/2023
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Fostering teachers and educators soft skills through an improvement of University curriculum for undergraduates and post-graduates psychologists soft skills in the use of Virtual Reality for training and education.
- Create and promote the “digital confidence”, a skill that focuses on the feeling to be able to manage technology and transfer it in the other context.
- Training materials on the potentialities of VR tools
- Creation of a VR game for the enhancement of the soft skills
- Research for the scientific validation of the game and the methodology used in the project
- Creation of a Learning platform about VR
- Increased digital confidence in undergraduates and post-graduates psychologist
- A VR game for the enhancement of the soft skill
- Validation of the methodology used
- Learning platform about VR