U.Pin – EU Green Deal pops up in future generations newsfeed
Project Number: 2021-2-AT01-KA220-YOU-000047990
Timespan of the Project: 01-03-2022 / 01-03-2024
Project E-mail: email@example.com
Financial Program: Erasmus+ programme
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Promote knowledge about climate change and the EU Green Deal
- Deepen understanding of the EU functioning
- Develop teaching material using innovative methods and approaches
- Bridge digital gaps between youth workers and young people
- Raise media literacy
- Empower young people to become active in the fight against climate change
- Selection, Translation and Communication of the EU Green Deal
- Development of a course and manual for teachers, trainers and youth workers to include content on climate change in their courses and explain the approaches of the EU Green.
- Piloting of the previous point results and trainings for the development of new contents in the main social platforms.
The project will produce the following three results:
- R1: The EU Green Deal attractively presented for young people
- R2: Youth Videos explaining the approach of the EU Green Deal
- R3: Trainers’ manual for teachers, trainers and youth workers to introduce the EU Green Deal within their teaching
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.