Training to win – BMX-T
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- To design a BMX integral training program for coaches and trainers, adding scientific evidence and studies.
- To promote BMX benefits for children and youth (physically, mentally and socially).
- To stimulate dual careers for BMX riders supporting their professional and educational development
Scientific analysis of BMX from different perspectives, which would be reached by a multidisciplinary team involved in this project. This analysis would result in a complete training programme for coaches and riders (MOOC Course and the multiplier events). Three multiplier sport Events are planned: a Training Safe Seminar, a BMX Ecosystem Workshop and, finally a Minority Sports Professionalization Conference.
- A survey to detect the training needs in BMX (targeted on coaches, trainers, sport clubs and federations).
- A wide and integral study (physical, psychological and social factor that improve or limit well-being and performance in BMX) about BMX would be carried out. Results obtained in both IO would be the basis to construct a MOOC course on BMX training and development.
- BMX SCHOOL ZARAGOZA (Spain); FUNDACION UNIVERSIDAD SAN JORGE (Spain);
- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO (Italy);
- Malta Street Sport Association (Malta); União Velocipédica Portuguesa – Federação Portuguesa de Ciclis (Portugal);
- LATVIJAS SPORTA IZGLITIBAS IESTAZU DIREKTORU PADOME (Latvia);
- SLOVENSKY ZVAZ CYKLISTIKY (Slovakia)