The Factory of Ideas
Project Number: 2021-1-ES02-KA220-YOU-000028576
Timespan of the Project: 20/02/2022 – 20/08/2023
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To promote social innovation and social entrepreneurship as prioritary instruments to address the challenges deriving from covid-19 pandemic
- To improve the competencies of youth by promoting their skills and values
- To foster youth to adopt creative thinking
- To support youth workers transferring innovative methodologies in non-formal education
- Create a gamified environment to support the target groups learning about entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Develop a learning methodology based on digital gamification in order to make the learning process more creative, innovative and appealing
- Provide a toolkit for the addressed target groups
- A specific and innovative methodological tool, designed through virtual gamification, that facilitates knowledge about social entrepreneurship, to promote learning and to support creative ideas responding to the new needs originated by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.