Teaching ICT for People with Specific Learning Disorders
Timespan of the project:
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- To increase the ICT and software development skills and competences of people with learning disabilities for employment and improving VET trainers’ skills;
- To foster transnational cooperation ;
- To deliver quality and innovative training material in the field of learning disabilities.
- The training modules will offer the necessary theoretical background together with case studies that will prepare the learner before the practical experience.
- The project will boost the supply of suitably qualified ICT VET trainers, and it will allow the enhancement of skills in an up-to-date and European framework.
- Impact on potential stakeholders such as people with disabilities and special needs as well as VET providers and Software Development Company consist in the opportunity to benefit from the e-training package also after the funding period, delivering new e–training courses.
Establishment of innovative and qualitative training methods in a EU.
- Hytton Technologies
- AEVA – ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO EVALORIZACAO DA REGIAO DE AVEIRO
- PARVI NATIONALEN CENTAR PO DYSLEXIA