Marketing and dissemination of EU Project
Fee: 400 €
Duration days / hours : 6 days / 30 hours
The training course can be funded by Erasmus+ KA1 programme (staff mobility).
The course allows people who work with Erasmus+ projects to have more skills regarding how to disseminate and exploit an Erasmus+ project in all its aspects.
The course will be carried out in blended mode with online lessons and other frontal lessons which will be specific laboratory hours.
In the end of the course the users will acquire different skills, for example: on making others aware of the project, how the project will impact other organisations in the future and how it will contribute to raise the profile of the organizations carrying out the project.
At the same time, people who attend the course will know the term “Exploitation”. They will know how to maximise the potential of the funded activities, so that the results are used beyond the lifetime of the project.
At the end of the course, participants will know how to communicate, to disseminate and to exploit an EU project.
The main objective of the course is the acquisition of skills and knowledge to be able to communicate and disseminate the results of different European projects to the maximum.
- To understand what messages are needed to be conveyed
- To identify which is the target audience for the dissemination
- To know what methods and means should be used
- To create a dissemination and exploitation strategy
- To create a dissemination exploitation plan and report
- To structure a social media strategy
- To manage social media of the project
- To create a web strategy
- To manage the web of the project
- To keep track of the dissemination and exploitation activities
- Manager of EU project
- Professionals who are dealing with EU project
- Teachers who are involved in EU project
- National and International organizations who are working with EU project
- Communicators and Graphic designer who are working in EU organizations
- Introduction to the topic
- Differences among communication, dissemination and exploitation.
- What is Internal and external communication
- What is Horizontal and Vertical dissemination
- Analysis of the context
- To whom to disseminate
- How Identify the target group
- Tool to disseminate
- Internal and external tools to be used during the lifetime of project
- How to realise a visual identity of the project
- Structure and realisation of the Website
- Social media strategy
- How to create social media pages and how to monitor them
- The importance of the hashtag
- How to create a newsletter
- European Platforms
- Multiplier Events
- Realisation of the Dissemination and exploitation plan
- How to keep track
- Measures and indicators
- Dissemination report: how to realise it?
- What is the dissemination calendar?
- Partner references document.
It is advisable to bring your own laptop or tablet, but it is not mandatory.
The lenght and the contents of the programmes can be modified according to the needs, more details will be given to interested organizations. Certificate of attendance by CEIPES will be awarded. If within the Erasmus+ programme, an EUROPASS certificate of attendance and competence will be awarded.
The programme, on request and with an extracharge, may include Italian classes, cultural activities, organization of board and lodging.