LILI – Living Library for Social Inclusion
Timespan of the project:
22nd-30th of April 2018
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- to acquire and deepen knowledge and understanding of processes of representation, stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination, as well as its gender dimension.
- to learn more about attitudes change processes.
- to boost knowledge and skills on how to prepare, implement and evaluate a Living Library.
- to get an overview of possible solutions/strategies to deal with conflicts and challenges that may emerge whilst preparing and evaluating a Living Library.
- to get first hand information on the situation of refugees and migrants in the countries/communities represented in the training.
- to implement knowledge on inclusion policies, processes and strategies, as well as community building practices that boost inclusion of migrants and refugees.
- to encourage to practice life skills related to the process and methodology of the training: intercultural competence, leadership, cooperation, management and decision-making, creative thinking, communication.
TRAINING COURSE from 22nd to 30th June 2017
The training lasted 7 days, excluding travel days, and covered the following topics: Youthpass and key competences; migrants and refugees situation in partner countries as well as inclusion policies and strategies; how to implement a living library; organisation of a living library in Palermo.
FOLLOW UP July – September 2017
Planning and implementing a living library event in each partner community.
- CEIPES – Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell Educazione e lo Sviluppo – Italy
- Pistes Solidaires Méditerranée – France
- CEIPES – International centre for promotion of development and education – Armenia
- Youth with a international vision – Georgia
- Qendrat Youth for Social Changes – Albania
- CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development – Greece
- Grupo de Jovens Novo Mundo – Portugal
- GRUPA “HAJDE DA…” – Serbia
- Centrul de resurse prentru adulti si tineri – Romania