IRTS – INTEGRATION OF REFUGEES THROUGH SPORT
Timespan of the project:
01/2020 – 12/2020
- To promote social inclusion and equal opportunities for all through sport
- To raise awareness on the importance of health-enhancing physical activities
- To contribute to the development of a European dimension of sport making an important contribution to the integration of socially marginalized people, above all migrants, thus contributing to fight attitudes of xenophobia and racism
- To answer the challenge of social exclusion of migrants in Europe
- Cross-country research aimed at the identification of existing entrepreneurial upskilling needs of migrants in the field of Sport
- Cross-country research for the identification of the existing landscape of professional profiles of ETS educators working in the field of developing Sport Manager profiles
- Elaboration of educational Modules composing a comprehensive ETS Training Format for Sport Mangement Educators targeted at operators interested in the development of migrant Sport Manager profiles through ETS
- Pilot TC involving Sport operators working with migrants
- Establishment of an open-access project Web Platform integrating shortcuts to the educational contents produced
- Report on Migrants’ Upskilling Needs in Sport.
- Report on ETS Profiles
- Handbook for the Development of ETS Educational Profiles serving as a methodological resource
- Open-access project Web Platform including a multilingual self-learning path for migrants interested in the development of managerial skills in Sport.