GANYMED – Geragogy ANd Young MEDia
Timespan of the project:
01-03-2021/ 28- 02-2023
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To enable the 70+ generation to participate in the communication methods and tools of the digital world.
- To counter the development of the digital world for people who are between 10 and 50 years old, by designing teacher training programs and creating age 70+ appropriate learning content.
- Research report on geragogic requirements and needs.
- GANYMED Methodology – Training path, learning content structure and guidelines for teachers
- GANYMED Community platform
- GANYMED Learning Units und Curriculum.
- Webinars and pilots.
- Enrich their teaching methods and encourage creativity by acting with members of generation 70+ – Improve the way of teaching and working with members of generation 70+ in other countries in EU.
- Increase recognition and need to educate members of the 70+ generation by providing examples of good practice.
- Inclusion of new teaching methods, using GANYMED curricula.
- Enhancing the internationalization process of education schools.
- Enlarge the network of links among teachers.
- Participation and inclusion of the 70+ generation into the digital communication and cooperation methods and tools of the society.