G.A.M.E : Gamification For More Effective Teaching
Timespan of the project:
01-09-2019 / 31-08-2021
1 – Increase the capacity of teachers on the educational use of gamification.
2 – Improve the supply of high-quality learning opportunities in gamification tailored to the needs of teachers.
3 – Raise motivation and engagement of students in the learning process.
- Transnational Gamification training planned for the consortium in order that each partner can primarily develop and increase their skills in the field of Gamification.
- Transnational Gamification training for students so that they can develop a new gamification-based learning system with teachers and test it directly.
- The results will concern the professors and non-profit organizations involved but above all the students:
- Professors will learn how to design and apply the gamification process, develop better skills on the use of Moodle using it within the project and will get improved skills, linked to professional profiles.
- Non-profit organizations will be able to develop new skills in the field of Gamification as a non-formal education tool.
- Students will be able to test a new learning tool based on gamification and will be able to develop a new interest in school subjects thanks to the new learning perspectives provided to them by increasing their learning experience.
- Ceipes (Italy)
- State High School “G.Lombardo Radice” (Italy)
- CPR Gijòn-Oriente (Spain)
- IES RIBERA DEL TAJO (Spain)
- Hasan Fatma Onal Anatolian High School (Turkey)
- Paydas Education Culture and Arts Association (Turkey)
- Secondary Medical School and Higher Medical School, Pilsen, Karlovarska 99 (Czech Republic)
- Garrigue, z.s. (Czech Republic)