Fundamental of Management for Civil Society Organisations
Fee: 350 €
Duration days / hours : 3 days / 12 hours
The training course can be funded by Erasmus+ KA1 programme (staff mobility).
The course has been created for civil society organizations. It provides fundamental information to manage a non-profit/non-governmental organization in each aspect: starting from the building of the best strategy for the company, ending to the external and internal evaluation of the improvements.
- Building capacities of CSOs in long-term strategic planning, human resources and financial management, identifying performance criteria and monitoring of performance, diversifying financial resources, sustainability, accountability and transparency, lobbying and advocacy, reaching out to volunteers, will support development of civil society and contribute in making their activities related to asylum seekers more effective, sustainable and coherent.
- Facilitating the policy-making and decision-making processes of CSOs, strengthening cooperation between public and civil society organizations, improving the financial environment to support these organizations are main targets
- To provide to new born civil society organizations basic information on how to develop their work;
- Allow to CSOs the possibility to provide aid and humanitarian assistance;
CSO – civil society organizations that work with migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
Fundamentals of Management for Non-Profit Organization
1-Building your Strategy
- Management of Non-Profit Organization;
- Tools to define your strategy;
- Business analysis;
- NPO types;
- Introduction to advocacy & communication;
- Ethics & cultural sensitivity in advocacy;
- Stakeholder analysis: advocacy campaign & communication strategy;
- Conflict resolution & mediation
- Overview of Accounting;
- Revenue Generation;
- Cost Management;
- Human Resource Learning;
- Volunteer management;
- Conflict resolution approach;
- Community-based approach.
5-Monitoring and Evaluation
- Concept of M&E;
The lenght and the contents of the programmes can be modified according to the needs, more details will be given to interested organizations. Certificate of attendance by CEIPES will be awarded. If within the Erasmus+ programme, an EUROPASS certificate of attendance and competence will be awarded.
The programme, on request and with an extracharge, may include Italian classes, cultural activities, organization of board and lodging.