EMPROVE: EMpowering PROfessional RelatiVEs in Europe
Project Number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000085071
Timespan of the Project: 01/11/2022 – 31/10/2024
Project E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Program: Erasmus+ programme, KA2 (VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training)
- To support the quality of assistance for elderly by creating an innovative curriculum for the people who would like to train to become a Professional Relative.
- Contributing to innovation in vocational education and training.
- Increasing the flexibility of opportunities in vocational education and training.
- Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity.
- Development of the EMPROVE Training Course and Manual
- Development of the EMPROVE e-Learning Platform
- A training course aimed at the acquisition of the skills and competencies of a Professional Relative of the elderly with various symptoms of old age or mental or physical illness who need assistance with everyday activities. The training materials will be developed as an e-learning content.
- A Manual addressed to the participants of the Course describing the general knowledge about the profession of a Professional Relative
- An e-Learning Platform giving access to the training materials.