DIGITAL-S IN RURAL AREAS
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- To experiment and develop the effective use of ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies) for uninitiated trainers willing to keep pace with digital technology in the field of training
- To use the distance education learning for adult learners from rural areas (mostly with disadvantaged backgrounds) having urgent specific needs to enhance their digital skills.
- To bring an innovative answer to difficulties identified in each partner country’s rural areas related to digital illiteracy.
- To work in favor of a more balanced development of each country’s rural areas, by sharing digital methods and tools to tackle the double gap recorded in those areas.
- To improve both the material and the essential appropriation of the digital culture for a better intellectual and emotional understanding of the opportunities ICT can offer.
- 5 days training session will result in a co-construction to emphasize the diversity of the consortium.
- A pedagogical support designed for trainers working with learners from rurals areas will be produced in a way it ensures the unititiated to get a significant overview of the use of digital skills.
- The designing, implementation, experimentation wil be conducted on both national and European levels as they will be tested among national target groups in the 5 different countries but also capitalized on a transnational level during the two transnational training and working sessions that will be offered in Poland and Romania.
- Profesional and methodological guide for ICT uninitiated trainers
- Digital initiation training for adult learners
- Digital skills modules on 5 different digital supports.
- Fédération régionale Familles Rurales des Pays de la Loire, (France)
- SSW Collegium Balticum, (Poland)
- INFODEF – Instituto para el fomento del desarrollo y la formación S.L, (Spain)
- CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development, (Italy)
- CPIP – CENTER FOR PROMOTING LIFELONG LEARNING, (Romania)