DIGITAL-S IN RURAL AREAS
- To experiment and develop the effective use of ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies) for uninitiated trainers willing to keep pace with digital technology in the field of training
- To use the distance education learning for adult learners from rural areas (mostly with disadvantaged backgrounds) having urgent specific needs to enhance their digital skills.
- To bring an innovative answer to difficulties identified in each partner country’s rural areas related to digital illiteracy.
- To work in favor of a more balanced development of each country’s rural areas, by sharing digital methods and tools to tackle the double gap recorded in those areas.
- To improve both the material and the essential appropriation of the digital culture for a better intellectual and emotional understanding of the opportunities ICT can offer.
- 5 days training session will result in a co-construction to emphasize the diversity of the consortium.
- A pedagogical support designed for trainers working with learners from rurals areas will be produced in a way it ensures the unititiated to get a significant overview of the use of digital skills.
- The designing, implementation, experimentation wil be conducted on both national and European levels as they will be tested among national target groups in the 5 different countries but also capitalized on a transnational level during the two transnational training and working sessions that will be offered in Poland and Romania.
- Profesional and methodological guide for ICT uninitiated trainers
- Digital initiation training for adult learners
- Digital skills modules on 5 different digital supports.
- Fédération régionale Familles Rurales des Pays de la Loire, (France)
- SSW Collegium Balticum, (Poland)
- INFODEF – Instituto para el fomento del desarrollo y la formación S.L, (Spain)
- CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development, (Italy)
- CPIP – CENTER FOR PROMOTING LIFELONG LEARNING, (Romania)
30 October 2019
[et_pb_section fb_built="1" _builder_version="3.29.3"][et_pb_row _builder_version="3.29.3"][et_pb_column _builder_version="3.29.3" type="4_4"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.29.3" hover_enabled="0"]Our e-guide from Digital-s project is now available on SlideShare platform, you can visit it just following this link. This e-guide is addressed to professional trainers and educators willing to extend and develop their knowledge and awareness in the field of digital training,
21 September 2019
From the 19th to the 20th September 2019 Ceipes hosted 4 partners form different countries for the last transnational meeting of the Digital-S in rural areas Project. The project is carrying out by 5 partners: CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy), Familles Rurales (France),
6 September 2019
[et_pb_section fb_built="1" _builder_version="3.26.3"][et_pb_row _builder_version="3.26.3"][et_pb_column type="4_4" _builder_version="3.26.3"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.26.3"]On September 5th, Ceipes has been held in Gratteri, Municipality of the Madonie territory, the Digital-S in Rural Areas’ Multiplier Event (project number: 2017-1-FR01- KA204-037299). The project is carried out by a consortium of partners from 5 European countries: CEIPES – (Italy), Familles Rurales (France),
6 August 2019
[et_pb_section fb_built="1" _builder_version="3.26.3"][et_pb_row _builder_version="3.26.3"][et_pb_column _builder_version="3.26.3" type="4_4"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.26.3"]CEIPES – International Center for the Promotion of Education and Development, is pleased to invite you to “MadoniE-learning” event wich will took place on september 5th at the Naturalistic Museum, Via del Sole, Gratteri (PA) 90010 During the event, the results of the "Digital-S project
31 May 2019
From 27th to 31st May 2019 Ceipes has participated to the training week of Digital-S project The project is carried out by five partners: CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy), Familles Rurales (France), SSW Collegium Balticum (Poland), INFODEF- Instituto para el Fomento del Desarrollo
12 November 2018
Hello from Valladolid! We just finished the second transnational meeting of the project Digital- S in Rural Areas. The project is carried out by five partners: CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy), Familles Rurales (France), SSW Collegium Balticum (Poland), INFODEF- Instituto para el Fomento
7 October 2018
On the 25th of September 2018, the first Digital-S training day took place in Collesano at MYC – Madonie Youth Centre. The meeting involved three Ceipes trainers and a group of young people aged 16 to 35, from the Madonie territory and respectively from the municipalities of: Collesano, Gratteri, Lascari,
31 May 2018
From Monday to Friday 21st to 25th May 2018 Ceipes has participated to the training week in the framework of the "Digital-S" project, the KA2 Erasmus Plus Project set to spread digital competencies in rural areas. The “training for trainers” was organized in Timişoara, Romania, by the host organization CPIP