D3PO: Dimension 3 – Printed puzzles for new therapeutic Opportunities
Timespan of the project:
01-02-2022 / 01-02-2024
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To study and offer a methodology to help heal the body using the mind and help the mind using the body.
- To design innovative practices in the field of adult education by developing a methodology that will allow the acquisition of key competencies for the labour market.
- To improve the quality of life of our target group using non-formal education methodologies.
- A collection of courses (2) to learn and evaluate how to design and implement puzzles.
- Acquiring the technical skills to utilize a software tool to create the models that will be printed in 3D.
- Training how to design and print specific solutions for puzzles
- A testing phase will be carried out, where the consortium will offer the puzzles created and printed to the target groups.
- The design of a collection of 3D printable puzzles
- A professional manual where the reader can learn how to assemble the puzzle, solve it and put it back together.
- A new methodology to help people develop soft skills in teams and/or improving their physical/psychological well-being based on 3D printed puzzles with narrative.
- A study describing the personal development of the users and the influence of the designed methodology on their inner selves.
- FUNDACION ASPAYM CASTILLA Y LEON (Spain)
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA (Greece)
- CETEM (Spain)
- ROSTO SOLIDARIO – ASSOCIACAO DE DESENVOLVIMENTO SOCIAL E HUMANO (Portugal)
- CEIPES (Italy)